- Hand cut, Acorn fed Bellota Ham (100g) and Manchego Cheese with Black Olive bread.
- Cherry Gazpacho with Fresh Cheese, confit Tomatoes and Basil Popcorn.
- Char-grilled Green Asparagus, Crispy Manchego, Almond Ajo Blanco and Iberian Ham.
- Scallop Trio: Leek and Courgette with Orange Butter/Cured with Wakame, Chilli, Soy and Yuzu/ Apple, Shallots and Bisque Sauce.
- Cured Atlantic Salmon with Yellow Mole, Cilantro, Pineapple and Radish.
- Galician Fillet Steak Tartare with Traditional Garnish, Pine Nut emulsion, Chipotle Ketchup and Fresh Egg Yolk.
- Guineafowl and Pistachio Terrine, Red Wine Pear, Apricot Butter and Brioche Bread.
- Empanadas-hand cut Beef, Egg & Olives |Spinach, Onion and Pine Nuts |Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil.
- Grilled Black Pudding.
- Traditional Spicy Sausage Char-Grilled.
- Baked Italian Provolone Cheese with Argentine Chilli and Oregano.
- Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado and Marinated Feta Salad with Mixed Leaves, Green Olives, Lemon and Oregano Dressing. €10.50
- Goat’s Cheese Salad with Apple, Mixed Leaves, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds and Lemon Truffle Dressing.
- Quinoa and Chickpea Salad with Crunchy Vegetables, Toasted Seeds, Cranberries and Apple Vinegar Dressing.
- Mixed Salad, Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Egg, Red Onion, Cucumber and Carrot.
- Tomato and Red Onion Salad with Garlic and Oregano.
- Spinach Pasta with Sweet Pea Cream, Marjoram and Truffle.
- Sumac Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes and Courgette, watercress and a Shellfish, Citrus Butter Sauce.
- Tiger Prawn or Corn-fed Chicken Pad Thai with Vegetables, Rice Noodles, Bean Sprouts, Egg, Chilli and Peanut.
- Crispy Barbequed Sweetbreads with Lemon.
- Corn-fed Chicken Breast.
- Iberian Secreto Pork.
- Iberian Pork Ribs.
- Beef Rib Strip (24 hour slow cooked).
- Beef Skirt steak.
- New Zealand Lamb Rump.
BEEF FROM ARGENTINA AND URUGUAY
- Rib Eye.
- Centre of Rib Eye.
- Rib cap steak.
- Rump Sirloin Steak.
BEEF FROM GALICIA
- Fillet Steak.
- Baby Fillet Steak.
- Fillet Steak Brochette with Onion and Peppers.
- Our Dry aged Rib chop is from Simmental cattle aged between 6 and 8 years old, Raised in Natural pastures on a Rich diet, which provides a meat that is juicy with a balanced and persistent Flavour. approximately 1,100kg and dry aged for more than 30 days.
- Green Pepper corn.
- Mushroom and Sage.
- Creamy Tarragon.
- Home-made Barbacue.
OUR SIDES DISHES
- French fries.
- Provençal style fries.
- Truffle and parmesan fries.
- Baked potato with Alioli.
- Potato Gratin.
- Creamed Spinach.
- Pan Roasted Padron Peppers with Smoked Chilli Salt. €
- Roasted Creamed Corn with Green Onion and Cheddar.
- Vegetable Rice.
- Broccoli baked with Gruyere Sauce.
- Selection of Macaroons.
- Fresh Raspberries with Raspberry Sorbet, White Chocolate and Yuzu Mousse, Crispy Raspberries.
- Milk Chocolate and Orange Semi-freddo, Crispy Pistachio Sponge, Orange Pips, Chocolate Wafer and Pistachio ice cream.
- Flambeed Whiskey and Almond tart Cancha Dos style.
- Home–Made Crepe with Dulce de Leche or Chocolate and Hazelnut Crème, Butterscotch Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Affogato: Vanilla Bean ice cream with Espresso Coffee and a Choice of Amaretto/ Frangelico/Baileys/Tª Maria ; served with Pecan Nut and Cranberry Biscotti .
- Ice Cream Vanilla| Chocolate| Strawberry| Dulce de Leche |Pistachio.
- Lemon, Mandarin or Raspberry with Vodka, Cava or Virgin.